Epson Perfection V350 Photo Scanner Driver & Setup Download For Windows, Mac and Linux - Are you looking for a scanner that will help you finish your work or college tasks easily? Epson Perfection V350 Photo can be your solution. Released by Epson, one of the leading company of electronic devices, this machine was expected to fulfill the increasing demands of scanners. This machine uses flatbed scanner technology and it only consumes 20 watts of power, which is a good news for personal and home use. It is able to handle various types of paper, such as transparencies, plain papers, and film.
The maximum optical resolution for Epson Perfection V350 Photo is very impressive, with 4800 x 9600 dpi, which ensure the vividness of your scanned files. It is compatible with various operating systems, such as Windows (2000 and above), Linux, and Mac OS X (version 10.2.8 and above). The scanning speed is awesome, with 21.5 ms/line.
The size of Epson Perfection V350 Photo is very compact, with 16.9 x 11 x 2.9 in width, depth, and height, and 6.39 lbs. in weight. With this size, you can move it around easily and it does not occupy too much space in your room. Its control panel is equipped with the function buttons of copy, email, and scan.
- Makes film scanning simple – take the uncertainty out of scanning film with the Auto Film Loader
- Professional quality – reproduce every detail and shade with 4800dpi and 48bit color
- Fingertip control – access popular tasks at the touch of a button: start, copy, scan to email/PDF
- Total support – take control of positive and negative film scanning with the built-in Transparency Unit
- Bring images back to life – restore color, correct backlighting or remove dust, with Epson Easy Photo Fix
- Let Epson do the work – automatically restore faded photos and remove dust from prints or film
- Slim but powerful – this is Epson’s thinnest photo scanner, but it still uses our superior CCD technology
- Easy to connect – it’s built to fit smoothly into any set up with a compact design and USB 2.0 interface
Epson Perfection V350 Photo Scanner Driver & Setup Download For Windows, Mac and Linux
Operating System Support
Epson Perfection V350 Photo Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v3.24A for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32bit or 64bit)
Description: This file contains the Epson Perfection V350 Photo EPSON Scan Utility and Scanner Driver (TWAIN) v3.24.
File name: epson13832.exe
Driver size: 10.7 Mb
Epson Perfection V350 Photo Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v3.28 for Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8
Description: This file contains the Epson Perfection V350 Photo Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v3.28.
File name: epson15911.dmg
Driver size: 26.9 Mb
Epson Perfection V350 Photo Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v3.28A for Mac OS X 10.7/10.6/10.5/10.4/10.3/10.2
Description: This file contains the Epson Perfection V350 Photo EPSON Scan Utility and Universal Binary Scanner Driver (TWAIN) v3.28A.
File name: epson13682.dmg
Driver size: 18.9 Mb
Epson Perfection V350 Photo Scanner driver for Linux OS
Description: Typing Perfection V350 at search button and click enter.
How to Install Epson Perfection V350 Photo Driver
To install diver in Epson Perfection V350 Photo, you can choose from one of the two available ways. Most users simply utilize CD driver setup that is included in the starter package. This is indeed the simplest method and the most recommended one. Why? The official CD driver setup is compatible with Operating Systems such as Windows OS or MAC OS. The driver will detect the installed operating system on a computer or laptop automatically. Then, how to install the driver for Windows and Mac OS correctly? The method to install the printer driver on each OS is different, as explained below.
- First of all, insert the CD driver into DVD Rom tray and push the tray back in place.
- Setup wizard will automatically run once the system reads the CD. If auto-run command in your Windows is enabled, you can run the setup.exe automatically from the pop-up notice. If it does not appear, you can locate the setup.exe manually. Open your explorer, find DVD Rom driver, and locate the setup executable file.
- After you find the setup.exe, you need to double-click on it. Wait a few moments till the installation wizard appears. Then, there will be user agreement content related to the printer product. Choose yes or checkmark the agreement box.
- After that, click the “Next” button. Advanced users may customize installation by choosing the desired software. If you are not familiar with driver installation, choose default. Then, click install and wait till the process is finished. The installation may take few minutes. It depends on the computer or laptop hardware. There will be notice that informs about completion of installation.
- The next step is connecting Epson Perfection V350 Photo to the computer. Once the system identifies the newly plugged device, the installation process is complete. In addition, it is possible to download the driver from Epson official website, but you need to specify the type of the OS.
Mac devices running on MacOS require different method of installation. Unlike Windows, installation of Epson Perfection V350 Photo on Macs requires you to download specific software files first. Make sure that the file you downloaded is authentic. Head on to Epson official website to find driver setup file that matches your OS version.
- Turn your Epson Perfection V350 Photo on. Either through cable or wirelessly, makes sure that the printer is hooked to an internet connection that works well.
- Download the driver setup file and run the file on your computer.
- A window pops up displaying Software License Agreement. Accept the terms and condition, click the “Next” button followed by clicking “Agree”.
- Choose Install and click “Close”.
- A new window pops up. Choose your printer’s name off the list and click “Next”.
- Continue with Printer Registration and click “Next”.
- A new window pops up. Click “Agree”. Click “Next”.
- Click the OK button when you are presented with a message: “Register a printer to Epson Connect”.
- Choose “Create an Epson Connect Account”. Fill out the form completely and click “Finish”.
- Click “Close” to complete the process.