Epson Perfection V100 Photo Driver and Setup For Windows, Mac OS - Epson Perfection V100 Photo is designed to be a perfect partner for photographs. It can scan both positive and negative film with its built-in transparency unit. The scanner is built with functions to support good scanning. It can restore color to a photo, remove dust from it, and correct the photos backlighting, all of which is supported by the Epson Easy Photo Fix app. It is also possible for you to scan thick textbooks as the scanner is equipped with a hinge that can rotate in 180-degree angle. There are four buttons on the scanner, each is intended for starting the unit, copying, scanning to email, and scanning to PDF.
Epson Perfection V100 Photo has a maximum optical resolution of up to 3200 x 9600 dpi and 48-bit of color depth. It also comes with a film holder that helps you handle 35mm film strips. The scanner uses CCD technologies and it has a compact build with USB 2.0 type B interface, in addition to USB 1.1 type B.
Epson Perfection V100 Photo weighs in total about 2 kg. It is 280 mm wide and 430 mm deep and 57 mm tall. It is the perfect tool for a small office or home environment.
Epson Perfection V100 Photo Specifications
|Epson Perfection V100 Photo||B11B184075|
|SCANNER TYPE||Flatbed color image scanner|
|OPTICAL RESOLUTION||Main 3200 dpi x Sub 9600 dpi|
|Transparency||32.9 x 244mm|
(35mm Strip film 6 frames, 35mm Slides 4 frames)
|PhotoELECTRIC DEVICE||Alternate 6 lines color CCD with Micro Lens (Matrix)|
81600 pixels (13600 x 2 Line x 3 colours)
|LIGHT SOURCE||White cold cathode fluorescent lamp|
|SUB-SCANNING METHOD||Fixed document and moving carriage|
|OUTPUT RESOLUTION||50 – 6400, 9600, 12800 dpi|
|COLOURS||Internal 48 bit (281.5 trillion colors)|
Output 48 bit (281.5 trillion colors)
24 bit (16.7 colors million)
16 bit (65,536 grayscale levels)
8 bit (256 grayscale levels)
|FILM SCANNING||Draft Mode||Best Mode|
|35mm Positive film|
35mm Negative film
|IMAGE QUALITY ENHANCER||PRINT Image Matching II|
Image Enhancement function:
- Dust Removal for Film, Colour Restoration, Grain Reduction
- Selectable tone of Auto Exposure
- Unsharp Mask with Noise Reduction
- De-Screening with Document Type Optimizer
- Tone Curve Adjustment with Histogram
|EASY SCANNING||4 Easy Push Buttons|
Stand-Alone Application and Scan to File Feature
Multi Purpose User Interface
Multi Document Auto Detection
Multi Document Auto Cropping
Auto Skew Correction
Film Scanning Thumbnail Preview
Microsoft® Windows®98SE/Me/2000 Professional/XP Home Edition/XP Professional/XP Professional x64 Edition
(Pre-installed model or upgrade of Windows® 98/Me/2000 Professional pre-installed model)
Mac OS® X 10.2.8 or later.
Microsoft® Windows® 2000 Professional/XP Home Edition/XP Professional/XP Professional x64 Edition*
(Pre-installed model or upgrade of Windows® 2000 Professional pre-installed model)
Mac OS® X 10.2.8 or later.
|*USB2.0 Host Driver by Microsoft is required.|
|TEMPERATURE||5°C to 35°C (Operating)|
|HUMIDITY||10% to 80% without condensation (Operating)|
|VOLTAGE||(AC100V model) AC100-120V 50-60Hz|
(AC200V model) AC220-240V 50-60Hz
|POWER CONSUMPTION||Approx.16.0W (Operation)|
Approx. 3.5W (Sleep Mode)
Epson Perfection V100 Photo Driver and Setup
Operating System Support
Epson Perfection V100 Photo Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v3.24A for Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (32bit or 64bit)
Description: This file contains the Epson Perfection V100 Photo EPSON Scan Utility and Scanner Driver (TWAIN) v3.24.
File name: epson13833.exe
Driver size: 10.7 Mb
Epson Perfection V100 Photo Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v3.04A for Windows Vista/XP/2000/98 (32bit or 64bit)
Description: This self-extracting file contains the Epson Perfection V100 Photo EPSON Scan Utility and TWAIN Driver v3.04A for Windows 98SE, Me, 2000, XP, XP 64-bit Edition, Vista 32-bit and 64-bit Editions. This file extracts to your hard drive and is placed in a folder that begins with C:\EPSON\epson12121...
File name: epson12121.exe
Driver size: 18.7 Mb
Epson Perfection V100 Photo Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v3.28 for Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8
Description: This file contains the Epson Perfection V100 Photo Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v3.28.
File name: epson15910.dmg
Driver size: 26.8 Mb
Epson Perfection V100 Photo Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v3.28 for Mac OS X 10.6/10.5/10.4/10.3/10.2
Description: This file contains the Epson Perfection V100 Photo EPSON Scan Utility and Universal Binary Scanner Driver (TWAIN) v3.28A.
File name: epson13681.dmg
Driver size: 18.8 Mb
Epson Perfection V100 Photo Scanner driver for Linux OS
Description: Typing Perfection V100 at search button and click enter.
How to Install Epson Perfection V100 Photo Driver
To install a driver in Epson Perfection V100 Photo, you can choose from one of the two available ways. Most users simply utilize CD driver setup that is included in the starter package. This is indeed the simplest method and the most recommended one. Why? The official CD driver setup is compatible with Operating Systems such as Windows OS or MAC OS. The driver will detect the installed operating system on a computer or laptop automatically. Then, how to install the driver for Windows and Mac OS correctly? The method to install the printer driver on each OS is different, as explained below.
- First of all, insert the CD driver into DVD Rom tray and push the tray back in place.
- Setup wizard will automatically run once the system reads the CD. If auto-run command in your Windows is enabled, you can run the setup.exe automatically from the pop-up notice. If it does not appear, you can locate the setup.exe manually. Open your explorer, find DVD Rom driver, and locate the setup executable file.
- After you find the setup.exe, you need to double-click on it. Wait a few moments till the installation wizard appears. Then, there will be user agreement content related to the printer product. Choose yes or checkmark the agreement box.
- After that, click the “Next” button. Advanced users may customize installation by choosing the desired software. If you are not familiar with driver installation, choose default. Then, click Install and wait till the process is finished. The installation may take few minutes. It depends on the computer or laptop hardware. There will be notified that informs about completion of installation.
- The next step is connecting Epson Perfection V100 Photo to the computer. Once the system identifies the newly plugged device, the installation process is complete. In addition, it is possible to download the driver from Epson official website, but you need to specify the type of the OS.
Mac devices running on MacOS require different method of installation. Unlike Windows, installation of Epson Perfection V100 Photo on Macs requires you to download specific software files first. Make sure that the file you downloaded is authentic. Head on to Epson official website to find driver setup file that matches your OS version.
- Turn your Epson Perfection V100 Photo on. Either through cable or wirelessly, makes sure that the printer is hooked to an internet connection that works well.
- Download the driver setup file and run the file on your computer.
- A window pops up displaying Software License Agreement. Accept the terms and condition, click the “Next” button followed by clicking “Agree”.
- Choose Install and click “Close”.
- A new window pops up. Choose your printer’s name off the list and click “Next”.
- Continue with Printer Registration and click “Next”.
- A new window pops up. Click “Agree”. Click “Next”.
- Click the OK button when you are presented with a message: “Register a printer to Epson Connect”.
- Choose “Create an Epson Connect Account”. Fill out the form completely and click “Finish”.
- Click “Close” to complete the process.