Epson Stylus TX121 Multifunction Color Printer
Nowadays, multipurpose devices are more preferable than the single-used one. To keep up with this shifting trend, Epson, as one of the most popular company for electronic devices, released Epson Stylus TX121. As an all-in-one printer, this machine provides the function of the printer, scanner, and copier in just one device. The maximum resolution for this printer is magnificent for a printer on its league, with 5760 x 1440 dpi. With its Epson Micro Piezo technology, it is able to create ink droplets as tiny as 4 Pl, ensuring the quality of your outputs.
As for the connectivity, Epson Stylus TX121 is equipped only with a USB port. This connectivity limits its function as personal and home use only. The maximum paper capacity is also limited to 80 sheets only. The speed, however, is impressive, with 30 pages per minute for mono documents and 15 pages per minute color documents. It is compatible with Windows (2000 and above), and Mac OS X (version 10.2.8 and above).
As for the scanner of Epson Stylus TX121, the optical resolution is on par with most multipurpose printers on the market, with 600 x 1200 dpi. For the copier, the speed is exceptional, with 3 seconds per page for mono copy and 12 seconds per page for a color copy.
Epson Stylus TX121 Multifunction Color Printer
- Copy Speed Approx. 3 sec (Black) Approx. 12 sec (Colour)
- Copy Mode Standard
- Reduction Enlargement Auto Fit Function
- PC less Function
- Connectivity USB Cable
- Interface USB 2.0
- OS Support Windows 2000/XP/XP x64 Edition/Vista/ Mac OS 10.3.9 or later with USB
- Ink Cartridges: Ink Dividual, 73N Ink Series (Standard Capacity)
- Media: Media Model S041786, S041259, S041332, S041925, S041285, S041863, S042071, S042070
- Paper Handling: Max Paper Size A4
- Border Free
- Max Paper Capacity 100 sheets
- Cartridge Model(s)
- Page Yield (pages)
- 91N (Economy Black Ink)
- Approx 170 pages,(ISO/IEC 24711 and 24712 Test Suite)
- 91N (Economy Colour Ink)
- Approx 210 pages,(ISO/IEC 24711 and 24712 Test Suite)
- 73N (Standard Capacity Black Ink)
- Approx 255 pages,(ISO/IEC 24711 and 24712 Test Suite)
- 73N (Standard Capacity Colour Ink)
- Approx 395 pages,(ISO/IEC 24711 and 24712 Test Suite)
|Epson Stylus TX121|
Epson Stylus TX121 Driver Free Download For Windows and macOS
Operating System Support
Printer Driver EPSON TX121 for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32bit or 64bit)
Description: Download Printer Driver EPSON TX121 Series
File name: Epson_TX121_TH_v20.EXE
Driver size: 3.4 Mb
Easy Photo Print for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32bit or 64bit)
File name: EPP_28000_W_21.exe
Driver size: 57.8 Mb
Scanner Driver EPSON TX121 Series(ML) for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (64bit)
Description: Download Scanner Driver EPSON NX120/SX125/TX120/ME 320 Series
File name: NX120_ASIA_WIN_3773_41.exe
Driver size: 9.6 Mb
Printer Driver Epson Stylus TX121 for Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6
Description: Download Printer Driver Epson Stylus SX125, TX120 NX120, Stylus TX121, ME 320, ME 330 for Mac OS X - PowerPC, Mac OS X - Intel
File name: SX125Series_831E.dmg
Driver size: 26.1 Mb
Scanner Driver EPSON TX120 Epson Stylus TX121 for Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6
Description: Download Scanner Driver EPSON NX120/SX125/TX120/ME 320 Series for Mac OS X - PowerPC, Mac OS X - Intel
File name: NX120_ASIA_OSX_3777_41.dmg
Driver size: 12.6 Mb
How to Install Epson Stylus TX121 Printer Driver
To install a driver in Epson Stylus TX121, you can choose from one of the two available ways. Most users simply utilize CD driver setup that is included in the starter package. This is indeed the simplest method and the most recommended one. Why? The official CD driver setup is compatible with Operating Systems such as Windows OS or MAC OS. The driver will detect the installed operating system on a computer or laptop automatically. Then, how to install the driver for Windows and Mac OS correctly? The method to install the printer driver on each OS is different, as explained below.
- First of all, insert the CD driver into DVD Rom tray and push the tray back in place.
- Setup wizard will automatically run once the system reads the CD. If auto-run command in your Windows is enabled, you can run the setup.exe automatically from the pop-up notice. If it does not appear, you can locate the setup.exe manually. Open your explorer, find DVD Rom driver, and locate the setup executable file.
- After you find the setup.exe, you need to double-click on it. Wait a few moments till the installation wizard appears. Then, there will be user agreement content related to the printer product. Choose yes or checkmark the agreement box.
- After that, click the “Next” button. Advanced users may customize installation by choosing the desired software. If you are not familiar with driver installation, choose default. Then, click Install and wait until the process is finished. The installation may take few minutes. It depends on the computer or laptop hardware. There will be notified that informs about completion of installation.
- The next step is connecting Epson Stylus TX121 to the computer. Once the system identifies the newly plugged device, the installation process is complete. In addition, it is possible to download the driver from Epson official website, but you need to specify the type of the OS.
Mac devices running on MacOS require different method of installation. Unlike Windows, installation of Epson Stylus TX121 on Macs requires you to download specific software files first. Make sure that the file you downloaded is authentic. Head on to Epson official website to find driver setup file that matches your OS version.
- Turn your Epson Stylus TX121 on. Either through cable or wirelessly, makes sure that the printer is hooked to an internet connection that works well.
- Download the driver setup file and run the file on your computer.
- A window pops up displaying Software License Agreement. Accept the terms and condition, click the “Next” button followed by clicking “Agree”.
- Choose Install and click “Close”.
- A new window pops up. Choose your printer’s name off the list and click “Next”.
- Continue with Printer Registration and click “Next”.
- A new window pops up. Click “Agree”. Click “Next”.
- Click the OK button when you are presented with a message: “Register a printer to Epson Connect”.
- Choose “Create an Epson Connect Account”. Fill out the form completely and click “Finish”.
- Click “Close” to complete the process.