Epson WorkForce Pro GT-S50 Driver Download & Manual For Windows, Mac and Linux - With the rapid development of technology, the needs for electronic devices, including a scanner, are increasing. As one of the most popular manufacturers of electronic devices, Epson launched Epson WorkForce Pro GT-S50 to fulfill the elevating needs. This machine has an efficient power consumption, with only 40 watts during operation and 13 watts during sleep mode. The feeder capacity is good enough for personal and home use, but not so impressive. It is able to handle plain paper, business card, and plastic card.
Epson WorkForce Pro GT-S50 comes with Automatic Document Feeder (ADF, which allows its user to scan numerous pages continuously without having too much hassle. The maximum resolution for this scanner, however, is not as good as its power consumption, with only 600 x 600 dpi. The speed is pretty good, with 25 pages per minute for A4 papers with 200 dpi, and 1.2 mx/line for both color and black and white.
As for the connectivity, Epson WorkForce Pro GT-S50 is equipped with USB port, which serves its function as a personal and home issues. In a day, it can handle up to 1200 scans per day. It is also compatible with Mac IS X (10.3.9 above), Windows, (XP and above), and Linux.
- Do more - 25 ppm, 50 ipm scan speeds; scans both sides of one sheet in just one pass
- Scan stacks of documents - 75-page Auto Document Feeder
- Tackle any task with versatile paper handling capabilities — scan business cards, rigid ID cards and documents up to 8.5x36 inches (accommodates different size documents all at one time)
- Get reliable performance — high-volume duty cycle of up to 1200 sheets per day
- Enjoy one-touch scanning — front control panel with up to 10 user-definable scan jobs including scan-to-PDF
- Rest easy with ReadyScanTM LED technology — no mercury, uses less energy, no warmup time
- Manage critical documents with included software — includes ISIS and TWAIN drivers plus PDF, OCR, document management and business card management software; Kofax VRS certified
- Save on office space — compact scanner fits in any environment
- Connect to your PC — compatible with Windows® and Macintosh®; Hi-Speed USB 2.0 connection
Epson WorkForce Pro GT-S50 Driver Download & Manual For Windows, Mac and Linux:
Operating System Support
Epson WorkForce Pro GT-S50 Printer Driver v6.53 for Windows 10/8.1/8 (32bit)
Description: This file contains the Epson Stylus Photo R340 Printer Driver v6.53. The Epson Status Monitor 3 is incorporated into this driver.
File name: epson15172.exe
Driver size: 9 Mb
Epson WorkForce Pro GT-S50 Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v220.127.116.11 for Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5
Description: This file contains the Epson GT-S50 EPSON Scan Utility and Universal Binary Scanner Driver (TWAIN) v18.104.22.168.
File name: epson16713.dmg
Driver size: 26.9 Mb
Epson WorkForce Pro GT-S50 Scanner driver for Linux OS
Description: Typing GT-S50 at search button and click enter.
How to Install Epson WorkForce Pro GT-S50 Driver
To install diver in Epson WorkForce Pro GT-S50, you can choose from one of the two available ways. Most users simply utilize CD driver setup that is included in the starter package. This is indeed the simplest method and the most recommended one. Why? The official CD driver setup is compatible with Operating Systems such as Windows OS or MAC OS. The driver will detect the installed operating system on a computer or laptop automatically. Then, how to install the driver for Windows and Mac OS correctly? The method to install the printer driver on each OS is different, as explained below.
- First of all, insert the CD driver into DVD Rom tray and push the tray back in place.
- Setup wizard will automatically run once the system reads the CD. If auto-run command in your Windows is enabled, you can run the setup.exe automatically from the pop-up notice. If it does not appear, you can locate the setup.exe manually. Open your explorer, find DVD Rom driver, and locate the setup executable file.
- After you find the setup.exe, you need to double-click on it. Wait a few moments till the installation wizard appears. Then, there will be user agreement content related to the printer product. Choose yes or checkmark the agreement box.
- After that, click the “Next” button. Advanced users may customize installation by choosing the desired software. If you are not familiar with driver installation, choose default. Then, click install and wait till the process is finished. The installation may take few minutes. It depends on the computer or laptop hardware. There will be notice that informs about completion of installation.
- The next step is connecting Epson WorkForce Pro GT-S50 to the computer. Once the system identifies the newly plugged device, the installation process is complete. In addition, it is possible to download the driver from Epson official website, but you need to specify the type of the OS.
Mac devices running on MacOS require different method of installation. Unlike Windows, installation of Epson WorkForce Pro GT-S50 on Macs requires you to download specific software files first. Make sure that the file you downloaded is authentic. Head on to Epson official website to find driver setup file that matches your OS version.
- Turn your Epson WorkForce Pro GT-S50 on. Either through cable or wirelessly, makes sure that the printer is hooked to an internet connection that works well.
- Download the driver setup file and run the file on your computer.
- A window pops up displaying Software License Agreement. Accept the terms and condition, click the “Next” button followed by clicking “Agree”.
- Choose Install and click “Close”.
- A new window pops up. Choose your printer’s name off the list and click “Next”.
- Continue with Printer Registration and click “Next”.
- A new window pops up. Click “Agree”. Click “Next”.
- Click the OK button when you are presented with a message: “Register a printer to Epson Connect”.
- Choose “Create an Epson Connect Account”. Fill out the form completely and click “Finish”.
- Click “Close” to complete the process.