Epson Stylus NX105 Drivers and Manual For Windows, Mac, Linux - Epson Stylus NX105 is a unit of the printer, copier, and scanner that uses color inkjet as its printing technology. Its nozzle configuration is 90 nozzles for black and white and 29 nozzles for color. Minimum ink droplet size it produces is 4 pl. There are 4 cartridges the unit uses for printing, each for black, yellow, magenta, and cyan. The ink it uses is of Epson DURABrite Ultra Inks type. It comes with wired connectivity technology. The feature of color management the unit comes with is Windows Image Color Management (ICM). It consumes 38 watts of power in standby mode and it consumes 11.7 watts during operation.
Epson Stylus NX105 has a copier that can enlarge a document’s size up to 400% of the original size. The copier can also reduce a document’s size by 25% its original size. The copier, however, does not feature automatic duplexing function.
Epson Stylus NX105 has a maximum resolution of up to 5760 x 1440 dpi for black and white and it is the same for color. The printer prints out black and white documents at the speed of 26 pages per minute. It prints out colored documents at the speed of 14 pages per minute.
- Replace only the color that you need with easy-to-use, individual ink cartridges
- Get one-touch black and color copying with high-quality scanning
- Create vivid reprints and enlargements with 600 x 1200 dpi scanning
- Speed through black text documents
- Achieve ultra sharp detail with up to 5760 x 1440 dpi print resolution
- Get durable smudge, water and highlighter resistant documents and truly touchable photos with instant-dry ink
Epson Stylus NX105 Drivers and Manual for Windows, Mac, Linux
Operating System Support
Epson Stylus NX105 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package for Windows 10/8.1/8 (64bit)
Description: This file contains everything you need to use your Epson Stylus NX100 Series.
File name: epson14964.exe
Driver size: 19 Mb
Epson Stylus NX105 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package for Windows 7 (32bit)
Description: This file contains everything you need to use your Epson Stylus NX100 Series with Windows 7 32-bit.
File name: epson13352.exe
Driver size: 17.9 Mb
Epson Stylus NX105 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package for Windows 7 (64bit)
Description: This file contains everything you need to use your Epson Stylus NX100 Series with Windows 7 64-bit.
File name: epson13351.exe
Driver size: 18.7 Mb
Epson Stylus NX105 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package for Windows Vista/XP/2000 (32bit)
Description: This file contains everything you need to use your Epson Stylus NX100 Series with Windows XP, 2000 and Vista 32-bit.
File name: epson13305.exe
Driver size: 35.8 Mb
Epson Stylus NX105 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package for Windows Vista/XP (64bit)
Description: This file contains everything you need to use your Epson Stylus NX100 Series with Windows XP 64-bit and Vista 64-bit.
File name: epson13304.exe
Driver size: 36.6 Mb
Epson Stylus NX105 Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7
Description: The latest printer driver for this product is available from Apple's Software Update.
Epson Stylus NX105 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package for Mac OS X 10.6/10.5/10.4/10.3
Description: This file contains everything you need to use your Epson Stylus NX100 Series with your Macintosh.
File name: epson13242.dmg
Driver size: 40.3 Mb
How to Install Epson Stylus NX105 Driver
To install a driver in Epson Stylus NX105, you can choose from one of the two available ways. Most users simply utilize CD driver setup that is included in the starter package. This is indeed the simplest method and the most recommended one. Why? The official CD driver setup is compatible with Operating Systems such as Windows OS or MAC OS. The driver will detect the installed operating system on a computer or laptop automatically. Then, how to install the driver for Windows and Mac OS correctly? The method to install the printer driver on each OS is different, as explained below.
- First of all, insert the CD driver into DVD Rom tray and push the tray back in place.
- Setup wizard will automatically run once the system reads the CD. If auto-run command in your Windows is enabled, you can run the setup.exe automatically from the pop-up notice. If it does not appear, you can locate the setup.exe manually. Open your explorer, find DVD Rom driver, and locate the setup executable file.
- After you find the setup.exe, you need to double-click on it. Wait a few moments till the installation wizard appears. Then, there will be user agreement content related to the printer product. Choose yes or checkmark the agreement box.
- After that, click the “Next” button. Advanced users may customize installation by choosing the desired software. If you are not familiar with driver installation, choose default. Then, click Install and wait till the process is finished. The installation may take few minutes. It depends on the computer or laptop hardware. There will be notified that informs about completion of installation.
- The next step is connecting Epson Stylus NX105 to the computer. Once the system identifies the newly plugged device, the installation process is complete. In addition, it is possible to download the driver from Epson official website, but you need to specify the type of the OS.
Mac devices running on MacOS require different method of installation. Unlike Windows, installation of Epson Stylus NX105 on Macs requires you to download specific software files first. Make sure that the file you downloaded is authentic. Head on to Epson official website to find driver setup file that matches your OS version.
- Turn your Epson Stylus NX105 on. Either through cable or wirelessly, makes sure that the printer is hooked to an internet connection that works well.
- Download the driver setup file and run the file on your computer.
- A window pops up displaying Software License Agreement. Accept the terms and condition, click the “Next” button followed by clicking “Agree”.
- Choose Install and click “Close”.
- A new window pops up. Choose your printer’s name off the list and click “Next”.
- Continue with Printer Registration and click “Next”.
- A new window pops up. Click “Agree”. Click “Next”.
- Click the OK button when you are presented with a message: “Register a printer to Epson Connect”.
- Choose “Create an Epson Connect Account”. Fill out the form completely and click “Finish”.
- Click “Close” to complete the process.