Epson Perfection V500 Photo Scanner Driver - Epson Perfection V500 weighs about 8.82 lbs. Its dimensions are 10.7 inches in width, 18.7 inches in depth, and 4.4 inches of height. The scanner supports maximum document size of 8.5 x 11.7 inches. The unit’s nominal voltage is AC 120 V, supported by an external power adapter. The frequency it requires is 50 – 60 Hz and in its operational mode, it consumes 16 watts of power. It comes with interfaces of 4x CD-ROM and a USB port. Types of software included with the unit are EPSON Scan 3.2, EPSON Creativity Suite 1.3, Adobe Photoshop Elements 4, EPSON Scan, EPSON Creativity Suite, Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0, Adobe Photoshop Elements, ABBYY FineReader 6.0 Sprint Plus, ABBYY FineReader 5.0 Sprint Plus, and ABBYY FineReader Sprint Plus.
Epson Perfection V500 requires details as follows: operating system of Windows (2000, Vista, XP 64-bit Edition, XP Home/Pro), Mac OS X 10.2.8 or later, Pentium II (PC) or PowerPC G3 (Mac) of processor type, 400 Hz (PC) or 450 Hz (Mac) of processor speed, 128 MB (PC) or 512 MB (Mac) of minimum RAM size, and 350 MB (PC) or 735 MB (Mac) of minimum hard drive space.
Epson Perfection V500 has a flatbed form factor and supports maximum document size of 8.5 x 11.7 inches.
Epson Stylus Photo R340 driver download for Windows:
Operating System Support
Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v22.214.171.124 for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000 (32bit or 64bit)
Description: This file contains the Epson Perfection V500 Series EPSON Scan Utility and Scanner Driver (TWAIN) v126.96.36.199.
This driver version corrects a possible "Unable to Write to File" error when scanning from some computers.
Windows XP users: When you see the "Hardware Warning" screen, click "Continue Anyway".
Windows 2000 users: When you see the "Digital Signature Not Found" screen, click "Yes".
Windows Vista and Windows 7 users: When you see the "Windows Security" screen, select "Install this driver software anyway".
File name: epson13936.exe
Driver size: 10.9 Mb
Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v188.8.131.52 for Mac OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5
Description: This file contains the Epson Perfection V500 Series EPSON Scan Utility and Universal Binary Scanner Driver (TWAIN) v184.108.40.206.
File name: epson17312.dmg
Driver size: 15 Mb
ICA Scanner Driver v5.8.7 for Image Capture for Mac OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6
Description: This file contains the ICA Scanner Driver v5.8.7 for Apple's Image Capture utility.
File name: epson19124.dmg
Driver size: 15.2 Mb
How to Install Epson Stylus NX400 Driver
To install a driver in Epson Perfection V500, you can choose from one of the two available ways. Most users simply utilize CD driver setup that is included in the starter package. This is indeed the simplest method and the most recommended one. Why? The official CD driver setup is compatible with Operating Systems such as Windows OS or MAC OS. The driver will detect the installed operating system on a computer or laptop automatically. Then, how to install the driver for Windows and Mac OS correctly? The method to install the printer driver on each OS is different, as explained below.
- First of all, insert the CD driver into DVD Rom tray and push the tray back in place.
- Setup wizard will automatically run once the system reads the CD. If auto-run command in your Windows is enabled, you can run the setup.exe automatically from the pop-up notice. If it does not appear, you can locate the setup.exe manually. Open your explorer, find DVD Rom driver, and locate the setup executable file.
- After you find the setup.exe, you need to double-click on it. Wait a few moments till the installation wizard appears. Then, there will be user agreement content related to the printer product. Choose yes or checkmark the agreement box.
- After that, click the “Next” button. Advanced users may customize installation by choosing the desired software. If you are not familiar with driver installation, choose default. Then, click Install and wait till the process is finished. The installation may take few minutes. It depends on the computer or laptop hardware. There will be notified that informs about completion of installation.
- The next step is connecting Epson Perfection V500 to the computer. Once the system identifies the newly plugged device, the installation process is complete. In addition, it is possible to download the driver from Epson official website, but you need to specify the type of the OS.
Mac devices running on MacOS require different method of installation. Unlike Windows, installation of Epson Perfection V500 on Macs requires you to download specific software files first. Make sure that the file you downloaded is authentic. Head on to Epson official website to find driver setup file that matches your OS version.
- Turn your Epson Perfection V500 on. Either through cable or wirelessly, makes sure that the printer is hooked to an internet connection that works well.
- Download the driver setup file and run the file on your computer.
- A window pops up displaying Software License Agreement. Accept the terms and condition, click the “Next” button followed by clicking “Agree”.
- Choose Install and click “Close”.
- A new window pops up. Choose your printer’s name off the list and click “Next”.
- Continue with Printer Registration and click “Next”.
- A new window pops up. Click “Agree”. Click “Next”.
- Click the OK button when you are presented with a message: “Register a printer to Epson Connect”.
- Choose “Create an Epson Connect Account”. Fill out the form completely and click “Finish”.
- Click “Close” to complete the process.