Epson Stylus TX105 Multifunctional Printer
The Epson Stylus TX105 has been known well as one of the best printing devices that you can find on the market now. It is because this printer will always show you the wonderful and great performance that you adore so much. So then, you will be able to finish all of your works in the best way possible as long as you use this printer for sure.
Then, you can actually improve the Epson Stylus TX105 still mainly if you complement it with the best operating system. Fortunately, there are numerous Operating Systems that you can choose for the printer, such as Windows XP/XP Pro, Windows Vista, Windows 2000, Apple Mac OS X10.5.x, Apple Mac OS 10.3.9 to 10.4.11. All you need to do is to choose one of them that can suit the printer and your requirements as well as possible.
However, it does not matter what Operating System that you choose for the Epson Stylus TX105, it is so much important for you to get it from the trusted source. You have to do this in order to make sure that the device can work great for you and free from any scams or unexpected things that can damage the device awfully.
Epson Stylus TX105 Driver Free Download For Windows and macOS
Operating System Support
Printer Driver v6.61 for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000 (32bit)
Description: This file contains the Printer Driver v6.61
File name: TX105_x86_661APS_C1.exe
Driver size: 7.7 Mb
Epson Scan v18.104.22.168 for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32bit or 64bit)
Description: This file contains Epson Scan v22.214.171.124
File name: NX100_TX100_105_x64_662A_s.exe
Driver size: 8.8 Mb
Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6
Description: Print Driver The latest driver for this product is available through the Apple Software Update utility.
ICA Scanner Driver v5.8.7 for Image Capture for Mac OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6
Description: This file contains the ICA Scanner Driver v5.8.7 for Apple's Image Capture utility.
File name: epson19124.dmg
Driver size: 15.2 Mb
How to Install Epson Stylus TX105 Driver
To install a driver in Epson Stylus TX105, you can choose from one of the two available ways. Most users simply utilize CD driver setup that is included in the starter package. This is indeed the simplest method and the most recommended one. Why? The official CD driver setup is compatible with Operating Systems such as Windows OS or MAC OS. The driver will detect the installed operating system on a computer or laptop automatically. Then, how to install the driver for Windows and Mac OS correctly? The method to install the printer driver on each OS is different, as explained below.
- First of all, insert the CD driver into DVD Rom tray and push the tray back in place.
- Setup wizard will automatically run once the system reads the CD. If auto-run command in your Windows is enabled, you can run the setup.exe automatically from the pop-up notice. If it does not appear, you can locate the setup.exe manually. Open your explorer, find DVD Rom driver, and locate the setup executable file.
- After you find the setup.exe, you need to double-click on it. Wait a few moments till the installation wizard appears. Then, there will be user agreement content related to the printer product. Choose yes or checkmark the agreement box.
- After that, click the “Next” button. Advanced users may customize installation by choosing the desired software. If you are not familiar with driver installation, choose default. Then, click Install and wait till the process is finished. The installation may take few minutes. It depends on the computer or laptop hardware. There will be notified that informs about completion of installation.
- The next step is connecting Epson Stylus TX105 to the computer. Once the system identifies the newly plugged device, the installation process is complete. In addition, it is possible to download the driver from Epson official website, but you need to specify the type of the OS.
Mac devices running on MacOS require different method of installation. Unlike Windows, installation of Epson Stylus TX105 on Macs requires you to download specific software files first. Make sure that the file you downloaded is authentic. Head on to Epson official website to find driver setup file that matches your OS version.
- Turn your Epson Stylus SX218 on. Either through cable or wirelessly, makes sure that the printer is hooked to an internet connection that works well.
- Download the driver setup file and run the file on your computer.
- A window pops up displaying Software License Agreement. Accept the terms and condition, click the “Next” button followed by clicking “Agree”.
- Choose Install and click “Close”.
- A new window pops up. Choose your printer’s name off the list and click “Next”.
- Continue with Printer Registration and click “Next”.
- A new window pops up. Click “Agree”. Click “Next”.
- Click the OK button when you are presented with a message: “Register a printer to Epson Connect”.
- Choose “Create an Epson Connect Account”. Fill out the form completely and click “Finish”.
- Click “Close” to complete the process.