Epson Stylus Photo R300 Standalone Photo Inkjet Printer
These days, many people prefer to print their photos at home. Therefore, the demand for photo printers is increasing. To keep up with this demand, Epson launched Epson Stylus Photo R300. This photo printer is able to print up to 15 pages per minute for both color and mono documents. It is also able to print with the speed up to 0.6 minutes per page for 4 x 6-inch photo, and 1.3 minute per page for 8 x 10-inch photo. This is certainly a good news for photo enthusiasts.
As personal photo printer, Epson Stylus Photo R300 is equipped with USB port as its connectivity. The media capacity fits its function as a personal printer, with up to 120 sheets of paper. The maximum resolution will give you vivid images that are slightly below photo labs quality, with up to 5760 x 1440 dpi. It is compatible with Mac OS (version 8.6 and above), and Windows (98 and above).
The size of Epson Stylus Photo R300 is pretty compact for a personal printer, with 19.6 x 10.4 x 8.6 inches in width, depth, and height respectively, and 14.11 lbs. in weight. With this size, you can move it around without too many efforts.
- Premium photo quality up to 5760 optimized dpi (On suitable media) - even in standalone mode
- Direct printing from memory cards and digital cameras (Please check compatible product list on your local Epson website) - no computer required
- 6 separate ink cartridges for improved quality and economy
- Brighter, sharper, longer-lasting photos with borderless, lab-style finishes
- Back-up images directly to CD-R and Zip® drives (Please check compatible product list on your local Epson website)
- Print directly onto compatible CDs and DVDs
- Memory Cards: Compact Flash I & II, xD-Picture Card, SmartMedia, SD Memory Card, MultiMediaCard, Memory Stick/Pro, IBM Microdrive, Magic Gate, Memory Stick
- Print from Bluetooth capable PDAs, laptops and mobile camera-phones via an optional adapter
Epon Stylus Photo R300 Driver Free Download For Windows and macOS
Operating System Support
Epson Stylus Photo R300 Printer Driver for Windows 10 (32bit or 64bit)
Description: Windows 10 drivers for this product are installed automatically when you power-on and connect your printer to your Windows 10 computer.
Epson Stylus Photo R300 Printer Driver for Windows 8.1/8 (32bit or 64bit)
Description: Windows 8 drivers for this product are installed automatically when you power-on and connect your printer to your Windows 8 computer.
Note: If the driver does not automatically install, please see Manually Install Windows 8 Drivers page for step-by-step instructions.
Epson Stylus Photo R300 Printer Driver for Windows 7 (32bit or 64bit)
Description: Windows 7 printer drivers for this model are included in the Windows 7 operating system. Follow the instructions below to install the Windows 7 printer driver.
Epson Stylus Photo R300 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package for Windows XP/2000 (32bit)
Description: This file contains everything you need to use your Epson Stylus Photo R300 Series with Windows XP and 2000.
File name: epson13466.exe
Driver size: 32.8 Mb
Epson Stylus Photo R300 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package for Windows XP (64bit)
Description: This file contains everything you need to use your Epson Stylus Photo R300 Series with Windows XP 64-bit.
File name: epson13465.exe
Driver size: 33.7 Mb
Epson Stylus Photo R300 Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7
Description: The latest printer driver for this product is available from Apple's Software Update.
Epson Stylus Photo R300 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package for Mac OS X 10.6/10.5/10.4
Description: This file contains everything you need to use your Epson Stylus Photo R300 and R320 with your Macintosh.
File name: epson13193.dmg
Driver size: 28.3 Mb
How to Install Epson Stylus Photo R300 Driver
To install a driver in Epson Stylus Photo R300, you can choose from one of the two available ways. Most users simply utilize CD driver setup that is included in the starter package. This is indeed the simplest method and the most recommended one. Why? The official CD driver setup is compatible with Operating Systems such as Windows OS or MAC OS. The driver will detect the installed operating system on a computer or laptop automatically. Then, how to install the driver for Windows and Mac OS correctly? The method to install the printer driver on each OS is different, as explained below.
- First of all, insert the CD driver into DVD Rom tray and push the tray back in place.
- Setup wizard will automatically run once the system reads the CD. If auto-run command in your Windows is enabled, you can run the setup.exe automatically from the pop-up notice. If it does not appear, you can locate the setup.exe manually. Open your explorer, find DVD Rom driver, and locate the setup executable file.
- After you find the setup.exe, you need to double-click on it. Wait a few moments till the installation wizard appears. Then, there will be user agreement content related to the printer product. Choose yes or checkmark the agreement box.
- After that, click the “Next” button. Advanced users may customize installation by choosing the desired software. If you are not familiar with driver installation, choose default. Then, click Install and wait until the process is finished. The installation may take few minutes. It depends on the computer or laptop hardware. There will be notified that informs about completion of installation.
- The next step is connecting Epson Stylus Photo R300 to the computer. Once the system identifies the newly plugged device, the installation process is complete. In addition, it is possible to download the driver from Epson official website, but you need to specify the type of the OS.
Mac devices running on MacOS require different method of installation. Unlike Windows, installation of Epson Stylus Photo R300 on Macs requires you to download specific software files first. Make sure that the file you downloaded is authentic. Head on to Epson official website to find driver setup file that matches your OS version.
- Turn your Epson Stylus Photo R300 on. Either through cable or wirelessly, makes sure that the printer is hooked to an internet connection that works well.
- Download the driver setup file and run the file on your computer.
- A window pops up displaying Software License Agreement. Accept the terms and condition, click the “Next” button followed by clicking “Agree”.
- Choose Install and click “Close”.
- A new window pops up. Choose your printer’s name off the list and click “Next”.
- Continue with Printer Registration and click “Next”.
- A new window pops up. Click “Agree”. Click “Next”.
- Click the OK button when you are presented with a message: “Register a printer to Epson Connect”.
- Choose “Create an Epson Connect Account”. Fill out the form completely and click “Finish”.
- Click “Close” to complete the process.